The modern, interoperable DC | Part 1: Solving last mile problems with BGP
We’re excited to announce the start of a new series of webinars on the modern, interoperable data center. It’s time for part 1 - Solving last mile problems with BGP. This event is free. You just have to register here: https://events.codilime.com/modern-interoperable-dc-part1
This webinar will guide you through a solution for DC connectivity based on a combination of FRR, Unnumbered BGP (IPv4 with IPv6 link-local NH) and eBPF. This mix produces an automated discovery of bare metal and XaaS environments and can be run on any COTS as it uses only open-source and standardized features.
In this webinar, the speakers will explain:
- The evolution of the data center and its impact on the last mile for operations
- How to handle the growing number of devices and configurations needed
- How to create a proper automated discovery in a data center using:
Unnumbered BGP (IPv4 with IPv6 link-local NH)
Free Range Routing
- The type of issues will you encounter and how to overcome them
- The deployment of a real-life environment - how to do it step by step? (demo)
After the presentation, the speakers will answer your questions in the Q&A session.
You can find more details and register here: https://events.codilime.com/modern-interoperable-dc-part1
Stay tuned for the next webinars in this series!
Part 2 - EVPN as a universal solution for VM, container and BMS networking
Part 3 - Seamless and secure connectivity for edge computing and hybrid clouds