IT talk Istio & K8s: New Set of Features
- 5:00 PM START
- 5:05 PM «ISTIO & K8S: NEW SET OF FEATURES FOR CONNECTING, SECURING, CONTROLLING AND OBSERVING YOUR APPLICATION» Serhiy Bishir Software Engineer, Hazelcast
- 7:00 PM FINISH
Link for the registration >>> http://bit.ly/3nyiZAB
DataArt invites you to the online Java IT talk. The target audience is developers interested in Java, Kubernetes, Istio, K8s.
Language of the event: English.
“Istio & K8s: new set of features for connecting, securing, controlling and observing your application”, Serhiy Bishir Software Engineer, Hazelcast
Cloud native applications are the present and future of software engineering. Kubernetes is one of the best options for deploying, scaling and running your own cloud application. Istio adds a new set of features to connect, protect, control, and monitor your application.
We will cover the following topics:
- Containerizing a simple Java REST service.
- Deployment in K8s.
- Istio installation and overview of the basic Istio functions.
- Release of new version of existing Java REST service.
- The language of the presentation is English.
Serhiy Bishir Software Engineer, Hazelcast
8+ years in IT. Sergey works with Java technologies and also has experience working with distributed systems: writing microservices from scratch as well as migrating a monolith to a microservice architecture. Currently, he is a Team Lead of a cross-functional team that is developing a microservice application.