Design Blueprints Remote - Krakow IT Architects community webinar #1
Hey Krakow IT Architects, long time no see! We're moving Design Blueprints meetup to online world - this time in formula of webinars.
What does good look like in IT Architecture? How and when can you be confident you've made the right decision? Whether you're a team lead, an engineer or an IT architect, the design decisions impact us all. Join us at the next Architecture webinar and let's share our experiences with design patterns for a guided tour of the complex landscape of IT architecture. It's a session to learn from others and from each other.
Let us present the speaker and topic for Krakow IT Architects community webinar #1:
Paweł Limanówka, Applications Architect at William Hill will talk about Composable, FSM driven UX flows for web apps
Composable, FSM driven UX flows for web apps
How and why we've separated UI from logic driving the user flows in WH payments subsystem:
- UX/logic separation benefits and challenges
- How Finite State Machine formalism aids in such separation
- How simple middle layer helps us with composing complex journeys from re-usable fragments
- How and why we've defined heavy-lifting payments logic on the BE, seamlessly mixing it with FE logic fragments
- How our take on UX/logic separation + used extras (middle layer) simplifies further development and evolution of already deployed app
Please reserve a ticket and wait for email confirming participation. We'll be sending out link to the event one day before the session and reminder on the day of the event - just to make sure you won't miss it!