Computer Vision in AgriTech
This is the first episode of Lemberg IoT Talks, a series of webinars dedicated to IoT product development. Every 3 months we will gather with CTO's, tech leads, industry experts and product managers to find out the right and wrong technical decisions that can rise up or burn out your IoT product.
For our first episode “Computer Vision in AgriTech” we invited Lou Dutko, CTO at Lemberg Solutions, who curated the development of a livestock weight monitoring system based on computer vision from data collection until model design, and system testing in production.
Lou Dutko will share the ins and outs of developing a computer vision prototype for pig’s weight monitoring:
- What business needs can computer vision solve for an Agritech company?
- The goals and challenges of each development stage: data collection, hardware design, image processing, modeling, quality assurance.
- Why and how theory is different from practice and what you can do with it.
- How to collect a dataset when you don’t even know what to collect?
- How to set the right customer expectations in an RnD project?
Who might be interested:
- Startup founders, product managers and tech leads who need deeper technical knowledge to build PoC or MVP and get investments;
- C-level executives, tech leads, product managers at IoT companies who are looking for new technologies to implement;
- other business representatives who want to adopt IoT technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
The webinar will be moderated by Slavic Voitovych, Head of IoT Business Development at Lemberg Solutions. At the end of the session we will have a 30-min Q&A session, so get your questions prepared!
The webinar will be held on April 30, 18:00 CET. Fill in the registration form to attend this webinar: https://bit.ly/2yRhsBK